Your guests will love these mini-cheesecakes at your baby shower party. Delicious and velvety smooth, it is sure to please everyone’s palate.
4 vanilla wafer cookies, crushed (1/4 cup)
2 - 8 ounces pks fat-free soft cream cheese
8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese(Neufchâtel), softened
2/3 cup sugar or Splenda
1/4 cup fat-free milk
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1/4 c. Amaretto
1 tsp. vanilla extract
3 egg whites
1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 tablespoon sugar
1. Heat oven to 300ºF. Spray 12 medium muffin cups with cooking spray or you may choose to use muffin cup liners. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of the vanilla wafer crumbs on bottom of each muffin cup.
2. Beat cream cheeses in medium bowl with wire whisk until smooth. Beat in 1/2 cup sugar, the milk, flour, amaretto, vanilla and egg whites until almost smooth.
3. Carefully spoon about 5 tablespoons of batter into each muffin cup.
4. Mix 1 tablespoon sugar and the cinnamon and sprinkle over vanilla batter.
5. Bake about 20 minutes or just until set. Cool 30 minutes. Cover and chill at least 8 hours. Remove mini-cheesecakes from sides of pan and transfer them to a serving platter. Garnish with sliced strawberries & blueberries if desired.