Verses for baby shower invitations and favors are short catchy phrases or passages that inspire the mood for celebration. Here is a list of verse that we often use in our baby shower favors and birth announcements:
0. Save the date
1. Bottles and booties, diapers and pins, this is where the love begins!
2. So sweet and cuddly, cute and fun, we're expecting a new little one!
3. A Baby Is A Gift From God
4. A Baby Is Love, Joy, & Life
5. Cuddly as a cloud, gentle as the night, a baby is the sweetest delight!
6. We've Been Flooded With Joy!
7. Sugar & Spice He's (She's) Made Our World Nice
8. Our Hearts Are Full Of Love
9. Buttons & Bows, Our Pride In Him (Her) Shows.
10. Someone Special, Someone Dear, Someone New To Love Is Here
11. We Reached For The Stars & Got An Armful Of Heaven
12. Someone new will be dropping in soon...
13. We can "bearly" wait for the new baby to arrive... (Great for a bear theme)
14. Some one is having a baby, Isn't that just ducky?!
15. Someone new will be arriving shortly...
16. Thank you for sharing this special day
17. Some bunny's having a baby! (Cute for a bunny theme)
18. A new baby will be fluttering in shortly...
19. We're expecting a new little one!
20. Diaper pins and bottles, Rattles and bows, These are the little things that our new baby brings
21. They're expecting a baby, a new bundle of joy; a very special gift, be it a girl or boy!
22. We can "bearly" keep it a secret . . . (Great for a bear theme)
23. Heard the forecast? A baby is predicted but first there will be a shower!
24. We have the formula for fun! It's a baby shower!
25. Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, How We Wonder What You Are...
Verses For Twins:
T1. Two by two they came, different, yet the same...Twins
T2. Our Blessings Have Been Doubled...Twins!
T3. Twice as precious and twice as much fun we've been blessed two times, rather than one!