Planning a baby shower can be a fun but challenging task. One task crucial to many baby showers is picking the right baby shower invitations. Below are some ideas for baby shower invitations.
1) Themed Baby Shower Cards - Baby shower invitations cards are the most common way to invite guests to your special occasion. These cards come in a variety of shapes, sizes, and themes. Some printers will even print your own personalized text onto the card.
2) Candy Wrapper Birth Announcements - Candy wrappers are another popular way to announce a baby shower. The guest will receive a candy bar or other tasty treat and the wrapper will contain the information for the baby shower.
3) Invitation in a Bottle - The invitation in a bottle is a more expensive, but fancy baby shower invitation. A baby shower invitation card will be inserted into a plastic baby bottle. Colored paper and other goodies can also be inserted into the bottle before it is delivered to your guests.
4) Baby Shower Save the Date Magnets - A baby shower magnet with the date of the shower is another great way to invite your guests. When they receive the magnet, they can stick it on their refrigerator to remind them of the date of the shower.
5) Personalized Fortune Cookie Invitation - Yet another unique way to invite your guests is to have the invitation inside a personalized fortune cookie. Invite your friends to dinner and the fortune cookies will contain the surprise baby shower invitation to top off the evening.